Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sunday to Monday

Sunday evening I spent in my doggie cage watching Sir run around and do Sir-things. It was nice. I took a good nap and enjoyed seeing Him smile so much.

Since I am much further away from my preferred airport now, I got up at 5, and put my car in long-term parking, a first for me in Los Angeles. Flight was perfect and normal as usual and getting to San Fran proper is always a breeze on BART. My shoot on Monday was with the beautiful, sexy, and mysterious Calico.

The energy was great and she is now one of my favorite models. I like how Princess Donna says her "private collection." I have not shot with Calico enough to claim her as a stabled mare but it was a really nice shoot. The bondage was fun because of the versatility of it. We went from a fusion rig to encasement fetish to classic american and ended very eastern themed. It was a bondage sampler without and real deliberate steps towards it.

She's a fun and dirty girl and very open and honest about herself and lifestyle, something I really appreciate and admire in people. After watching the movie Lost in Translation recently I realized that I found myself whispering dirty things into her ear, inaudible to the camera quite frequently that day. My apologies to the videographer and the frustrated viewers, but it made the scene :)

Hmm... after a panang curry dinner and a nice walk, I indulged myself and purchased a pretty set of sparling teal earrings, not very expensive- but I do not indulge myself often. It felt nice.

No comments: